Home is where the heart is - let us help you to look after your home as best as you possible can.Tenant Login
Moving InLet us help you find your new home
1. Give notice in accordance with your tenancy agreement.
2. Arrange for property to be professionally cleaned.
3. Agree final inspection date/time.
4. Take final meter readings and re-direct post.
5. Hand back keys and await deposit return.
Now I'm a Tenant:
- A proactive team who will work with you every step of the way
- Seamless online application process, you only ever have to do it once
- 24/7 maintenance support for managed properties
- Online account to help manage your account and report maintenance issues
Online Login Benefits for TTs
- Report and keep up to date with maintenance
- View opening/closing Utility meter readings and EPC report
- See where deposit bonds are held
If your landlord manages your property then this will be defined on the first page of the tenancy agreement along with their contact details so please contact them directly regarding maintenance. Lets Live are still here for you should you ever need advice as advice is free!
I have experienced Let’s Live’s residential lettings phenomenal work ethic in both a personal and professional capacity and I have always found them to be friendly, knowledgeable and they represent some excellent properties.
Time and time again they go beyond the call of duty to help secure the right person for the right property. Truly remarkable letting service.View More Testimonials